The document summarizes some of the core findings of the Summit–themes that have also arisen in many other cultural heritage conferences and meetings over the past year:
- Safe Space for Disruptive Dialogue
- Funding for Transformative Gatherings
- Equitable and Ethical Collaboration
- Diversifying Technology Production in Cultural Heritage Spaces
- Integrating Community Archives Into Traditional Cultural Heritage Spaces
- Social Innovation and Rethinking Goals and Objectives in the Cultural Heritage Sector
Special thanks to everyone who participated in the Summit, our co-organizers at Southern University at New Orleans MA in Museum Studies Program, the organizing committee and co-contributors in the report, especially Haitham Eid, Bergis Jules, Natasha Varner, and Archon Editing.